We partner with our clients, wherever they do business, to find solutions and manage risk in relation to their employment, incentives and pensions legal challenges and objectives.
Our team is capable of advising on the full spectrum of challenges that can arise in a work place, from defending claims involving race, sex, age, and disability discrimination and sexual harassment; employee benefits issues; wage and hour law; wrongful discharge; breach of contract; and employment torts such as defamation, interference with contract rights, and intentional infliction of emotional distress and providing practical and efficient advice at the short notice often required in this dynamic and human field.
- Termination & Downsizing
- Employee Stock Option & Non-Compete Option
- Employment Transfer on Business Sale and Structuring of Transfer Agreements
- Conduct HR Compliance Audits and Assist in Structuring their Policies and Handbooks
- Advise on Employee Disputes and Disciplinary Inquiry
- Advise on Collective Bargaining and Labour Laws
- Advise on Structuring and Managing Large Scale Redundancies
- Due-Diligence of Labour Law Compliance
- Immigration-Related Matters