Our Global M&A Group understands how to get deals done, whether in one locality or across national and jurisdictional borders. From mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and venture capital to private and public equity and debt offerings, we assist clients through all stages of their transactions to ensure successful deal outcomes.
Whether selling a cherished business built over generations or a fast-growing company built on the latest innovation, spinning off a non-core subsidiary or buying a key new strategic business, our clients look to us to navigate the process.
We represent both the buy side and the sell side in M&A transactions across a wide range of industries. Our M&A deals include representation of traditional middle market businesses, technology companies, private equity investors, and public companies for which we serve as regular M&A counsel in connection with their acquisition programs.
- Business Transfer & Restructuring
- Listed and Private Company Takeover
- Slump Sale and Exchange
- Demerger and Spin-off
- Buy-back shares and Leveraged Buyouts
- Advise on Winding-up and Repatriation
- Assist Clients in Complying with Regulatory Requirements, Government Approvals, Statutory Filings
- Cross-border Transactions
- Reduction in Share Capital
- Joint Ventures & Takeover