Dealing with restructuring of debts and securities and insolvency has become very challenging with the enactment of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code in 2016. The Firm has a team of qualified Insolvency Resolution Professionals, company secretaries and lawyers who offer strategic advice to corporate debtors, creditors and other stakeholders during the insolvency proceedings and provide professional services required during the process and represent them in court/tribunal proceedings.
Our lawyers regularly advise premier financial institutions, institutional investors, distressed businesses, asset purchasers, debt investors, finance companies, insurers and sureties to enforce creditors’ rights and to achieve strategic goals in the context of structured transactions, commercial litigation, loan workouts, debt restructurings and bankruptcy.
- Enforcement of Security Interest
- Sale of Distressed Assets
- Securitization & Liquidation
- Auctions and Credit Bidding
- Distressed Acquisitions and Sales
- Corporate Debt Restructuring
- Negotiating Settlements
- Restructuring of Distressed Assets
- Advising Domestic and Foreign Companies Investing in Distressed Companies Undergoing Insolvency Proceedings
- Counseling Hedge Funds in Structuring Investments